Work With SENEC
Business Development Manager - Sydney
SENEC is one of the world's leading providers of innovative storage solutions for private households and businesses. The internationally expanding company based in Germany has been in the market since 2009 and is one of the pioneers of the storage industry. Australia represents the worlds biggest growth market for residential solar & storage, and SENEC has been operational in Australia since 2017. In 2018, the SENEC Group became a 100% owned subsidiary of EnBW, one of Europe’s largest power utilities.
The SENEC Australia Pty Ltd team is growing, and we are currently searching to fill a Sales position located in Sydney. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role tasks are:
- Winning new accounts by identifying new leads and pitching to prospective B2B customers nationwide,
- Servicing existing B2B accounts with exceptional customer service,
- Training our customers’ sales team on SENEC products, running presentations to partners and industry bodies,
- Maintaining a strong level of customer interaction by building quality relationships with relevant personnel,
- Executing efficient and seamless onboarding process of new accounts,
- Using your consultative sales ability to uncover customer problems and needs and develop solutions to maintain the highest level of customer service,
- Consistently build and manage the leads pipeline by ensuring a minimum number of sales outreach per week,
- Share meaningful commercial, growth, and marketing information team to maximise sales revenue.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be passionate about seeking, developing, and converting new business.
- Have experience in a sales environment, with a focus on customer service skills.
- Thrive working in a startup and dynamic environment.
- Have a high level of drive and initiative, and a passion for sales.
- Have ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to customers
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence, build strong relationships, and understand customers' bespoke needs.
- Be confident, adaptable, self-motivated, organised, disciplined and a problem solver.
- Enjoy meeting and communicating with people at all levels. This role requires you to be comfortable in cold-calling, attending meetings, and presenting to groups of people in person and via webinars
- Have the ability to work in a team and independently. This includes working in an office environment, working from home, and travel when required
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, and have a proactive and positive mindset.
- Solar or Energy Industry experience, on any market. It’s ok if the experience is B2C. Hello solar panel super-star salesperson, we want to hear from you!
- Commercial and analytic mindset, good reporting skills.
- Success in a B2B sales environment including prospecting and business acquisition.
- A passion for renewables and sustainability.
- Computer literacy and detailed record-keeping ability.
What's in it for you?
- A very exciting career - We have plans for growth with long-term career opportunities. As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
- Training - You will be provided with full training and support to set you up for success and realise your potential.
- Work variety and flexibility - The opportunity to work on multiple projects and from different places.
- Exposure to an rapidly growing international business.
What’s required for the position?
- Tertiary Qualification
- 3-5 years' experience in sales
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Current license drive and own car
- Rights to work in Australia
If you meet this profile and you would like to work in a multi-award-winning company send your application today to [email protected].